Patriotic desserts are a great way to show off your American spirit. With so many holidays resonating from our American heritage, there are always reasons to celebrate with food.
Independence day usually involves BBQs and fireworks. Memorial and Labor Days around here were often spent camping down at the lake when I was younger. These events call for Patriotic desserts that will satisfy the sweet tooth of all of your party goers.
Below, I have compiled 15 Patriotic Dessert Recipes from bloggers around the web. They all have the traditional red, white, and blue theme, and would work great for any occasion to celebrate America!
15 Patriotic Desserts
1. Red, White, and Blue Brownie Pops - Crafting in the Rain
2. 4th of July Ice Cream Cones - Roxana’s Home Baking
3. All American Shortcake - Stockpiling Moms
4. Patriotic Party S’mores - Club Chica Circle
5. Berry American Flag - The Coupon Challenge
6. American Flag Cupcakes - Couponing & Cooking
7. Patriotic Popcorn Crunch - This Mama Loves
8. Red, White, and Blue Cupcake Bouquet - Designed by BH
9. Patriotic Trifle Bowl - Glued to my Crafts
10. Red, White, and Blue Sparkler Cookies - Mom On Timeout
11. Patriotic Sweet & Salty Chex Mix - Mom Endeavors
12. 4th of July Sugar Cookie Tart - Meaningful Mama
13. Patriotic Berries with Mascarpone Cream - Hot Eats and Cool Reads
14. 4th of July Pudding Popsicles - The Grant Life
15. Red, White, and Blue Marshmallow Firecrackers - Just Us Four
Do you have a favorite Patriotic dessert? Please share it in the comments below!!