Valentine’s Day Treats are all the rage in February of every year. With parties being thrown, cards being exchanged, and gifts being given, it’s fun to bake a fun dessert of two in celebration of the lovey-dovey occasion.
I recently sat down and pulled together a list of Valentine’s Day desserts that I thought would be great to make this year. They could be enjoyed by yourself, your family, or the Valentines you give cards to!
15 Valentine’s Day Treats
1. Sweetheart Fudge from A Night Owl Blog
2. M&M Candy Love Pretzels from Southern Girl Ramblings
3. Heart Shaped Pancakes from One Creative Mommy
4. Chocolate Heart Lebkuchen from Savings Lifestyle
5. Valentine Play Dough Cookie Pops from Amanda’s Cookin
6. Peppermint Hearts from A Family Feast
7. Strawberries & Cream Puppy Chow from Life Love and Sugar
8. Red Velvet Brownies from Call Me PMc
9. Valentine Ladybug Cupcakes from Creative Green Living
10. Valentine Popcorn from Crystal & Co.
11. Chocolate Dipped Spoons from A Night Owl Blog
12. Red Velvet Cupcake Cookies from Pandora’s Deals
13. Valentine Oreo Truffles from Mom Endeavors
14. Chocolate Valentine Bark from The Freshman Cook
15. Cupid’s Crunch from This Mama Loves