Do you have to come up with stocking stuffers for adults? Finding stocking stuffers for kids can be difficult, but I think filling adults’ stockings is even worse. I only have to shop for James’ and my mom’s stockings, but still, I’m usually at a loss.
Sometimes you want to give a gift that has had a lot of thought put into it. Hopefully these 20 Handmade Stocking Stuffers for Adults will help – All of the ideas below can be made by you!
Stocking Stuffers for Adults
1. Festive Wood Candy – Cute little wooden decorations!
2. Candy Cane Sugar Scrub Perfect way for women to self-pamper!
3. Holiday Candle Travel Tins These are cute stocking stuffers!
4. Frosted Holiday Mason Jar – Perfect as a candle holder!
5. Handmade Holiday Fridge Magnets I love the snowmen!
6. Homemade Hand Warmer Bags – They work as ice packs too!
7. Bath Bombs – Great way to moms to relax!
8. Grinch Pills – For those grouchy people in your life!
9. Handmade Laptop Cozy – Perfect tech stocking stuffer!
10. Crocheted Ring Bracelet – Great for women who love bracelets!
11. Ribbon Bookmarks – Ideal for bookworms or teachers!
12. Lil Cutie Pouches – Perfect for coins!
13. Mustache Mug – Great for dads!
14. Gadget Travel Tote For those that have tons of gadgets!
15. Photo Beverage Sleeve – Cute for a family photo!
16. Jersey Knit Bracelets – Another great bracelet idea!
17. Handmade Tile Coasters – A set of 4 would be cute!
18. Fabric Scrap Keychains – Great gift for teachers or friends!
19. Handmade Glass Paperweight – Perfect for those with a desk job!
20. Grill Rubs – Great for the master chef!