Here is my kickoff post for the Biannual Blogathon Bash, which begins right now (8am EST) and runs until Monday, 8am EST. In those 72 hours, I plan to do as much as I can related to my blog. I have created a to-do list, but hopefully I can get other things done as well…you know, things that I will think about as I work but I don’t have on the list.
My To-Do List for the Blogathon
- Redo the Gift Guide section in my header (Create “Gift Guide” option and have different guides as a drop down)
- Update Winner’s page/remove Rafflecopter forms
- Write 3 reviews (minimum)
- Write 3 regular posts (minimum)
- Come up with at least 10 new post ideas
- Update my Content Calendar
- Organize my blog’s email account
- Find 5 new brands to pitch for upcoming giveaway events
- Update my About page
As far as time, my goal is to work on my blog for at least 30 of the 72 hours. I will be keeping track each time I start and stop working, so that I can accurately figure out how much time on blogging stuff this weekend.
Wish me luck!!