Two of the things my son is currently into are snacks and smiley faces! He loves having fruit and other bite-sized foods perfect for his little fingers to grasp. He also enjoys drawing (or having me draw) circles and turning them into smiley faces.
You may think the two things are not related at all…but actually, they are!
Earth’s Best recently introduced a brand new tasty and visually appealing on-the-go toddler snack- Earth’s Best Happy Snax!
- Shaped as fun smiley-faces to grab your toddler’s attention
- Two delicious options: apple cinnamon and graham
- A perfect wholesome snack for toddlers, with 12 grams of whole grains, 2 grams of protein, 2 grams of fiber per serving
- 25% of the recommended Daily Value of Vitamin C for toddlers
- Organic ingredients grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides
- Specially formulated with an excellent source of iron, zinc and six B Vitamin
- No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives nor do they contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
My son was excited when we received a 2 containers (one of each flavor) of these snacks to review. When he opened him, he exclaimed “smiley face!” as he took his first bite. Then I got his classic “Mmm-mmm-mmm” that I get when he tries a good food for the first time! I think it’s safe to say Happy Snax are a winner in our house.
Earth’s Best Organic® Happy Snax Whole Grain Cereal Snacks are sold in 2.6 oz. canisters (Earth’s Best Organic™ Pop Snax rice & potato crisps!) that are easily resealable, making them an ideal and fun snack for travel.
WIN IT: One lucky reader is going to win one of each Earth’s Best Happy Snax canister seen above! Enter to win by completing the Rafflecopter form below. Open to US residents, 18+ only. Good luck!
Giveaway is over. See the Winner’s Page!
Disclosure: This post was written as part of my involvement in the “Earth’s Best Blogger Program.” While Earth’s Best provides me with material and necessary resources to serve as content for blog posts, all statements and sentiment on Southern Girl Ramblings are my own. Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment.