As part of my networking goals for 2013, I’ve come across lots of great posts – so I thought, why not share some of them? Each Friday, I’ll be sharing five blog posts that I find during the week that I think my readers will enjoy. Onward to the list!
1. Scary Mommy shares with us 25 ways you know you’re a parent. I couldn’t help but smile as I read the list, because there are quite a few I can relate to…I’m sure my other mommy readers will be able to as well.
2. Behind The Mommyhood Chronicles is a dentist, and she has offered up some of her dentistry advice this week. Check out the common questions about oral hygiene she is asked, and her answers to them.
3. The question of sleep comes up a lot for moms, and The Adventures of J-Man and MillerBug tackled two popular methods of sleep training this week. The post was also helpful at dispelling the negative connotations that have arose around the phrase “sleep training”. We are all teaching our babies how to sleep one way or another!
4. 100 Days of Real Food published a list of highly processed foods/ingredients to avoid. I found this list to be very helpful, as we are trying to get healthier this year – which means eating cleaner.
5. With four children, Tiffany from The Bizy Mommy knows that grocery store shopping with at least one rugrat can be a horrible walk in the park. She offers up over 10 ways to entertain the kiddos while grocery shopping…a resource I found VERY helpful for moms (like me) who want to stay sane after a trip to the store.
I’ll be back next week with five more fun finds for Friday!
Feel free to share the best posts you’ve came across this week in the comments below!