This week, I have been reading a LOT of Valentine’s Day posts. With the holiday coming up, there are so many crafts, foods, and gift ideas floating around on the internet. So, what better way to create this week’s list of Friday Finds than to do a Valentine’s Day theme?!
1. I just stumbled upon this oh so yummy looking recipe for Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries from Money Savvy Michelle. Cheesecake and strawberries are two of my biggest loves when it comes to dessert, so combining the two is just a match made in culinary heaven! Seriously, if you check out the photo, you cannot help but drool…
2. Newlywed Survival wants to help everyone save a little cash this holiday with her gift ideas for Valentine’s Day. Being frugal doesn’t mean skimping with these ideas!
3. Okay, so the Conversation Heart Cookie Pops from The Adventures of J-Man and MillerBug are just too cute not to share. I personally find them amazing because they combine the idea of conversation hearts, cookies, and lollipops all into one recipe! These would be great for class parties, as a gift bouquet, or just a fun way to spend time baking with the little ones.
4. Looking for ways to make DIY gifts this year? The Gunny Sack has published a nice roundup of 30 ways to use mason jars this Valentine’s Day. My favorite? Spa in a Jar – because who doesn’t love to get a little pampering every now and then?!
5. The Special Message Valentines from Formula Mom are so cool! They feature a secret message on them that must be colored over to reveal. How unique!
That’s it for this week – feel free to share your favorite Valentine’s Day posts in the comments below!