Who else is ready for the awesome commercials during the big game on Sunday? I will readily admit that 80% of the reason I watch the Super Bowl is because the commercials are always great! (The other 20% is typically for the yummy game day foods!).
Check out this sneak peek of the Iron Man commercial that will be airing Sunday during the football game. I am excited for this movie to come to theaters on May 3, and now I can’t wait to see this commercial!